The doctors and staff at Johnson & Collins Orthodontics believe that every patient should receive the quality treatment they deserve. Dr. Monte Collins and Dr. Grant Johnson work hard to ensure their patients are both happy and comfortable during their visits at our office. We offer a variety of services perfect for children, teens and adults looking to straighten their teeth in Southlake, Bedford and Coppell, Texas.
Whether you are thinking of beginning early treatment for your child, or would like to see if Damon brackets are the right choice for you, Johnson & Collins Orthodontics has a treatment option to cater to your needs. We are always accepting new patients at our practice, and are happy to answer any questions you may have prior to your first visit. Learn more about what to expect during your initial appointment at our office below.
Your Initial Exam at Johnson & Collins Orthodontics
At Johnson & Collins Orthodontics, we offer complimentary first visits to new patients at our practice. Your first appointment will consists of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options to cater to your orthodontic needs. During this visit, we will address a number of questions that you may have regarding the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask any questions that may not have been addressed during this visit as well. These questions may include the following:
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now, or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- What types of braces do Johnson, & Collins Orthodonticshave to offer?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
What Should I Bring to my First Visit?
During your initial visit at our office, we will discuss your orthodontic history and potential treatment options that are best for you. To assist us during this visit, we suggest you bring the following to your first appointment at Johnson & Collins Orthodontics:
- Any panoramic x-rays taken within the last 6 months
- If you have orthodontic insurance, please bring your card to your first visit. By bringing this, we will be able to give you an estimate of your costs
- Additionally, please fill out the following new patient forms for early or adult treatment at our practice:
Schedule Your First Visit at Our Practice
Dr. Johnson and Dr. Collins will discuss your treatment options available, time frames and financial arrangements during your first visit. We like to ensure that our patients leave the office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, what the treatment will consist of, and how long it will approximately take. To schedule an appointment at the Southlake, Bedford or Coppell, Texas practices, please contact us as soon as possible. Thank you for choosing Johnson & Collns Orthodontics for all of your early and adult treatment needs. We look forward to seeing you soon!